“See the Best Home Meat Slicers of 2020 Below”
Top 10 Meat Slicers for your Kitchen
Time is precious, and it is essential to save your time in a kitchen if you love to cook. Cooking is an art for a better experience, and to save your time, you need to invest in kitchen appliances and should get the best meat slicers.
Slicing is one of the time-consuming tasks which irritate you a lot if you are in a hurry. The meat slicer helps you to prepare meats and other food items instantly.
The best option is to invest in your kitchen appliances rather than giving an extra amount for slicing any food.
Besides beef, the slicer can also slice cheese, vegetables, loaves of bread, and spices. It is an arduous task to choose the best products from the product list, so we are here to make the job easy.
Looking for Best Selling Meat Slicers for Home?
If you are confused with the selection, our top list of best meat slicer 2020 will help you.
The Best Selling Meat Slicers of 2020
It is crucial to pick the top meat slicers. Similarly, it is tough to choose from the top list. With the help of our product list and their description plus features, you can easily pick up the best from it.
1. Chef’s Choice Meat Slicer
Chef’s Choice is a highly known brand. Among all the brands, chef’s choice has become popular in manufacturing the best meat slicers for home.
There are many products of this brand, but its first product is electronic meat slicer 609A cast with a stainless steel blade and aluminium and consists of 7 inches blade, which can slice a meat up to 3/4 inches thin.
This model has an ABS plastic and a convenient size plus a plastic glide, which reduces friction. It is designed in such a way, which helps to minimize the noise of the motor. When it comes to less time and more to cook, Chef’s Choice 609 electric meat slicer is the best.
- Made up of aluminium and stainless steel
- Cold running with a high torque motor which prevents overheating when used for a longer time
- The blade is 7 inches long and used to slice up to 3/4 inches thin
- Easy cleaning through-thickness guide remover
- Fuse at the bottom to control the overheating and for further safety
- All the components of slicer can be easily detached and again reassembled
Usage and Ease
Chef’s Choice has made this model as a user-friendly, and it is made very carefully keeping its slicer safe and easy to use. The food carriage allows the user to store the slices or food in it, which is a tilted shape, consist of a lock that keeps the slicer face upward to avoid wastage or unwanted functioning while the slicer stops.See more about Kitchen Top 7 Best Kitchen Trash Cans
ConclusionRead More: Top 8 Best Coffee Grinders
2. VEVOR 10 Blade Commercial Food Slicer
Vevor 10, it is designed for commercial use like restaurants, butcher shop farms, and even houses. Different meat or food can be sliced up by Vevor 10. It’s perfect in slicing a large number of foods and slices up to 5/8 thick (0-17mm).
The best thing about Vevor 10 is it slices down the meat without breaking down the fibre part.
It consumes 240-watt power and is made up of high-quality stainless steel, whereas equipped in such a way that it is very safe to use.
It uses very sharp and precise slicing. It consists of a built-in dual whetstone with a controllable button for sharpening the blade quickly.
Small in size and can be adjusted anywhere easily.
Stainless steel helps to resist corrosion. Vevor 10 is too secure to use as it contains a ring guard, which prevents an unintentional contact with its blade.
- Rubber feet for table use
- Stainless steel resist corrosion
- Waterproof on/off switch
- Multipurpose slicer
- 240-watt power which is best for commercial use
- Slices up to 5/8 thick or 0-17mm
- Dispersion of heat through heat holes
3. NESCO FS-250 Meat Slicer
Want to send your loved ones a food slicer? Want to make their life easy and convenient? Want to prepare yourself a sandwich by slicing a piece of meat or cheese? Then Nesco Fs-250 is what you need! One of our top-selling meat slicer.
It is a combination of elegant design and powerful food slicer. A unique tilted slicing surface helps you to slice your meat friendly and comfortable. Consist of 180-watt power motor. The slicing blade is 8.7 inches. Now you don’t need to worry even if you are slicing too much cheese; it won’t drag the edge.
- Stainless steel body
- Removable sliding food storage
- 7 inches blade
- Controllable Dial which controls the thickness of slicing meat
- Power switch which prevents accidental power
- Rubber feet which hold the machine during slicing
- Slicing Guard for secure and smooth food slicing
- Suction cup helps with the stability during use
- Handguard protects your hands from sharpening blade
ConclusionAlso Check This Top 7 Best Salad Spinners
4. Elite Platinum EMT-503B Meat Slicer
Elite Platinum 503B is a well-designed meat slicer, one of our top-rated meat slicer. Stylish in look and comes in black color. When it comes to slicing the food, Elite Platinum 503B can be best.
Whole-body is of aluminum and stainless steel body and measures 9*11*15. The blade has a thickness of 7.5 and can be removed easily without causing any trouble. Along with meat, it cut the vegetables as well and other food items.
- Stainless steel blades which make your slicing easier
- Adjustable thickness dial which controls the thickness of meat when slicing
- Non-slip feet holds the machine to its place while doing the slicing
- Safety and Security keeps your fingers safe while slicing
- Ultra Sharp 7.5 inch stainless steel blade
- Non-slip rubber feet which have maximum stability and safety
5. Cuisinart FS-75 Kitchen Pro Meat Slicer
Cuisinart Fs-75 also comes in our top list, and it’s our cheap product, but it is also our top-selling product. This Cuisinart Fs-75 is suitable for a small home. This slicer adjusts from 1/32 to 1/2 inch thick. Easy to operate and convenient.
- Stainless Steel Blades and food carriage
- The controllable knob which controls the thickness of meat when slicing
- Easy cleaning of the machine
- Removable stainless steel food carriage and blades
- 130-watt power
- Non-slip feet which hold the appliance at its place while slicing
6. BESWOOD 10 Premium Chromium Plated Carbon Steel Blade Meat Slicer
Beswood 10 is a premium chromium-plated meat slicer. It is one of our top-rated meat slicers and the best choice among all other food slicers. Its blade is sharp and more prolonged and is corrosion-free.
The best part is the blade of Beswood 10, which is more reliable than other products and has a longer life. It can be used for both home and commercial purposes and having the motor of 240 watts and 120 voltage power. It can slice meat, vegetables, ham, pieces of bread, cheese, and many other foods, slices up to 12mm thickness. Even it consumes 240 watts power, but it is not noisy as compared to others due to its v-belt feature.
- Included with ten chromium-plate carbon steel blade
- Double illuminated on/off switch avoids power shocks
- Built-in sharpener with two stones which sharpens the blade edge
- Slices different number of foods with the thickness of 12mm
- Simple design and can be fit anywhere due to its size
- V-belt avoids loud noises, makes the machine silent and smooth
- Thickness controller knob
- Ring Guard
7. Kitchener 9-inch Professional Meat Slicer
Kitchener meat slicer well designed and has a significant number of reviews. One of our top meat slicer brands. Premium coated steel and die-cast aluminum along with stainless steel food carriage (rust free).
The slicer is a belt-driven electric-powered 120VAC and 120 watt- 200-watt max. It has a controllable knob for controlling the thickness of the meat. It has a robust and reliable slicer that can slice salamis, meat, vegetables, cheese, bread, and many other foods. The controllable knob can control its thickness to 5/8 thick.
The Kitchener meat slicer is a well-designed platform, which can easily handle heavy items to be cut off.
- Stainless Steel body keeps the rust away
- Removable Blade
- Safe and Secure due to 4 suction cup feet which keeps the machine sturdy and in place while using it
- A movable blade which allows efficient and easy cleaning
- Adjustable knob for custom slicing
- Extra tools for slicing
8. Giantex 10 Blade Commercial Meat Slicer
Giantex blade 10 is a popular product and a trusted brand. A commercial meat slicer is expected to be user-friendly, quick, and smooth. Occupies less space, easy to clean, and efficient in use.
Giantex 10 commercial meat slicer is a semiautomatic machine consisting of two side sharp blades for easy slicing. It is made up of stainless steel. Neatly designed and occupies less space.
The appliance is made up in such a way that it requires less effort and pressure while slicing the meat. It is powered by a 150-watt motor and comes with a waterproof on/off switch along with built-in whetstones, which sharpens the blade quickly.
- Stainless Steel body
- Whetstone consisting of a whetstone (blade sharpener)
- Fixed device for pushing the previous meat to sliced
- Adjustable Knob
- Waterproof on and switch
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Cover for the blade to prevent cutting of hand or fingers
- Less noise and vibration
- Dispersion of heat through heat output holes
9. KWS MS-10NS Electric Meat Slicer
Kitchen Ware Station MS-10NS is our high-quality top best meat slicer. Semi-automatic and stainless steel blade. It is the best use of commercial and homes. The aluminum body is less likely to be corroded and last longer.
Non-slip feet keep the machine stable while slicing the meat. Its blade is constructed in such a way that even after slicing the meat, it prevents residue from building up, which can also lead to corrosion of the machine. It consists of a built-in sharpener that sharpens the blade. It consumes high energy due to its 320-watt motor power.
- Semiautomatic machine
- Ten premium blade and stainless steel body (aluminum)
- Efficient is use and reliable
- Built-in whetstone for sharpening the knife
- Non-slippery rubber skid feet
- 525 RPM and motor voltage 110/60 HZ.
- It consists of On/off Switch is waterproof
10. Valley Sportsman 8.7 Inch Electric Meat Slicer
Valley sportsman is a top brand. 8.7-inch Electric Meat Slicer is its best meat slicer. Made up of rustproof stainless steel. Stainless Steel makes the slicer durable and sturdy.
It features 180-watt motor power. It can slice the meat to super thin or even thick (9/16in). 8.7 Inch electric meat slicer can slice any meat, whether it is frozen, dull, or smoked bacon.
- High quality and Stainless Steel Blade
- Large capacity of food carriage
- Non-slip skid rubber feet
- Side adjustment system
- Consist of Serrated blade
- Slices all type of meat, thick, frozen or smoked
- Push paddle to force the food into the device
- Removable carriage cover
- Non-slip feet
Which meat slicers are best to buy?
Most of all, we mentioned above about top and perfect slicers, if you wanna read the more simple scroll down!
What is the best meat slicer to buy? We all know that there are so many food slicers, or you can say meat slicer. It is tough to choose the best meat slicer for home or commercial use until and unless you are fully aware of the qualities and features of the product.
Whenever you are willing to buy a meat slicer, whether, for home or commercial use, it is vital to remember exactly how much you intend to slice. There are many slicers, and all the slicer has different capabilities and features for slicing the meat, cheese, and vegetables.
There are two types of a meat slicer, one is lighter duty slicer, and the other is heavier duty slicer. If we compare both of them, then they both have some qualities and feature which cannot be the same. If we talk about the price so, lighter duty models are less pricey than heavier-duty models.
On the other hand, if we talk about the capabilities of slicing, then heavier-duty models cannot slice in a consistently large amount of cheese, but these are the best meat slicer for home because it ensures you more usability and safety then lighter-duty models.
Here are some guidelines for choosing the best meat slicer to buy.
Entry Level Slicers–they are the perfect meat slicer for a home that can run for an hour or two at most per day. Entry-level slicers are designed simple and for safe operations. They don’t have many safety precautions and convenience features.
Mid-Tier Slicers–as compare to entry-level, they have larger blades and more horsepower and can work more than two hours. There are some models that can handle slicing of cheese occasionally. But their primary task is to carry out the daily slicing of meat and vegetables in a reasonable quantity. Mid-tier slicer usually gives more safety and convenience as compared to entry-level.
Premium Slicer–Premium slicer is the best slicer and is top of the line meat slicer, which is offered by every manufacturer. It is the best option for those who are willing to work at their home or commercially while slicing the meat, cheese, and vegetables consistently. It is designed for safety operations, smooth operation, and of course, slicing precision.
What is the Best Meat Slicer for Home?
We have summed up the top listed meat slicer of 2020.
From our above mentioned top 10 reviewed products, we are introducing you to the names of the best buy meat slicer for home.
They are very suitable meat slicers, which is:
TOP RATED: Chef’s Choice Meat Slicer
BEST SELLING: Nesco FS-250 Meat Slicer
BEST ELECTRIC MEAT SLICER: Elite Gourmet EMT
KITCHEN PRO FOOD SLICER: Cuisinart FS-75
TOP ELECTRIC MEAT SLICER: Kitchener 9-inch Professional
To buy meat slicers, you need to learn about the capabilities and features of the meat slicer. You have to get known of the motor of the machine, sharpness of blades, whether the device is safe to use or not. All these factors can make the state a difference in which meat slicer is the best. You can choose the best slicer for every type of meat for yourself after reviewing the products.
The above-described slicers are one of the top selling meat slicers, efficient in use, and having different features, which makes them different from each other.
Slicers help you to save time, rather than using an ordinary knife for cutting up meat or other foods; it is better to have the top meat slicers, which can make your task easy and convenient. It also assures you a hygienic condition of food.
It is tough to choose the best slicers for meat when you have a wide range of choices. It’s better to compare it with each other and come up with the best option. Take your time to compare different products and their features, what they can do or what they cannot do.